VPECKER E4 Tablet Client software upgrade to 5.0 version:
1, Optimize UI display.
2, Fix some bugs.
3, Improve diagnostic capabilities and communication layer stability.
4, New model software update reminder.
5, Optimization of diagnostic data flow interface interaction.
6, New freeze data stream refresh function.
7, Add history reminder for diagnostic menu click.
Vpecer E4 Car Diagnostic Tool Features
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 70 US domestic, European, Asian, Australian and Chinese vehicles makes.
2. Complete function capability including live data, ECU programming and somany others.
3. Unparalleled OBDII functionalities-support ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL10 test modes.
4. Wi-Fi internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop.
5. Can check out the year and model of the vehicles automatically and quickly.
6. Hardware architecture uses a new design with multiple protection,interference and stability. Built-in overvoltage protection module is applied,in order to protect scanner and vehicle against accidental damage duringchecking.
7. Can work stably in high and low temperature environment, and work well.
8. Extremely easy-to-use with touch-screen operation and intuitive operationin the windows.
Vpecer E4 Systems Coverage
ME-Motor electronics, CDI-Common Rail Diesel Injection, ETC-Electronic transmission control, ESM-Electronic selector module, SBC – Sensotronic Brake Control, ESP-Electronic stability program, BAS-Brake assist, Suspension, TPC-Tire pressure monitor, Airbag, CGW-Central gateway, EIS-Electronic ignition switch, OCP-Overhead control panel, UCP-Upper control panel, XALWA-Xenon headlamp, HRA-Headlamp range control, ATA-Anti-theft alarm system, IC-Instrument cluster, ASSYST-Active Service System, SCM-Steering column module, EPS-Electrical power steering, PTS – Parktronic system, EPB-Electric parking brake, COMAND/AUDIO, CD/DVD, TV tuner, CTEL-Cellular telephone, DCM-Door control module, ESA driver-Electric seat adjustment driver, ESA passenger-Electric seat adjustment passenger, AAC-Air conditioning, WSS-Weight sensor system, SVMCM-Special vehicle multifunction control module, etc.
Then you are supposed to upgrade VPECKER E4 Tablet, here you can go to install in 3 steps.
1, Please click Settings-OS Version in the main interface of VPECKER E4.
2, Please click
Please wait for the upgrade package to download. After complete, the tablet will
automatically start VPECKER E4 installation interface, please follow the guide to
3, Please click “Install”.
Note: After installation, please log in IDUTEX Store to re-download all car software.