What the function of TIS2000 software CD?
GM Tech2 is a standalone scan tool mainly used for diagnostic function, but with the additional TIS2000 software dongle, it is possible to carry out ECU programming for GM vehicle models (after 2007).
A laptop with COM port running Windows XP operating system
NOTE: PCs validated to function with all Tech line applications including TIS Service Programming System (SPS). Other laptops may not support SPS or communicate properly with the Tech 2 and will not be supported for hardware communication issues.
Step-by-step TIS2000 software dongle installation:
1) Insert TIS2000 software CD into the laptop
2) Install the setup driver in the CD
3) Select Activator. Select first one Activator hardware key
4) Load DATA DVD (tis2000+data+0802) to run TIS200 on desktop after compete install the setup. TIS2000 will update the data automatically.
5) Find out and locate SuperPro.dll file in TIS2000 crackfile folder after update data and copy the SuperPro.dll file to “C:Program filescosidsbin”
6) Then run TSI2000 software
7) Connect GM Tech2 device with computer
8) Start ECU programming and follow the windows prompts.
If you order GM Tech2 scanner with Saab software, you’d better choose Saab TIS2000 CD with USB key.
GM TECH2 scanner Features:
1) GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.